Tell Us What You Think is The Best RV Toad?
If so, the survey below is designed to help you help us. You can choose from a list of those we have kind of been interested in, or better yet, select the “Other” button and add your specific recommended toad — even if we haven’t already considered it. The survey will end soon, so click the Colorado Plate below and let us know what your experience has been. But first….
A few decision factors that we should share at this point include:
- We will be purchasing used — no desire to buy a new vehicle then add miles to the odometerfrom simply towing.
- While it’s just the two of us, we do have grandchildren and want enough room to take them along plus a few things with us on side trips.
- We both have previously owned vehicles with standard transmissions-not an issue if this is a better choice.
- We’re looking for the least amount of fuss upon arrival at the RV campground.
- Economy of both fuel mileage and potential repair costs is important.
- Initial towing adaptation and equipment costs need to be reasonable, yet safe.
There may be some other considerations, but for now, please share your thoughts, and opinions through this survey. You might find the results interesting, too! Thanks for your participation. If you would like to provide additional information, please use the comment section below the survey.
Click the Plate Below to Get Started!